I woke up this morning to find that I had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Yep, there is such a thing. My blog buddy Dan Harris did this, so thank you Dan! I wasn’t sure what to think of it at first. A come on? A scam? Did they want my bank account info? Well, looks like it’s just plain old legitimate fun, so I’m participating in this today. Here’s the gist of it:
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. YAY ME!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. Thanks Dan!
- Include a link to their blog. Here it is: http://sailingthevoid.wordpress.com
- Next, select fifteen blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly, and nominate those fifteen bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. [I only listed 12. Sorry!]
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.
- My favorite movie is The Crow, but I’m a sucker for Bridgette Jones’s Diary. I know, I know…
- I’ve never broken a bone. Not one of mine at least. LOL!
- I lived in Nova Scotia in freezing cold weather for 4 years. Ruggedly beautiful.
- I read The Iliad 3 times before age 10.
- I met my girlfriend on Xanga, another blogging site, back in 2004.
- I think Trent Reznor is the greatest lyricist of our generation.
- I own over 850 CDs.
Well, that’s it. I think you’re also supposed to notify the people you nominate, so I’ll do that a little later. Thanks again, Dan, and cheers to all!